Move beyond AI FOMO with a structured method for defining a robust AI strategy.
I’m happy to share that Voltage Control and KUNGFU.AI will be hosting an AI Readiness Workshop as part of the CTO Summit this year. The workshop will take place on April 10, 2019, the day after the Summit. The AI Readiness Workshop is designed to help innovators and technology leaders focus in on how to apply artificial intelligence across the business.
About the Workshop
- An instructor-led event with activities to connect the dots between data, technology, and practical AI use cases.
- Includes a presentation by expert Ron Green on the state of AI.
- Working with peers, you’ll see how to align on a business objective, assess the state of your data, identify practical use cases, and define a starting point.
- By the end of the workshop, you will walk away with a framework and strategy document that guides internal conversations on how to apply this technology.
Who Should Attend?
- CTO/CIO/CPO/CDO/VP-level digital and technology leaders
- But, bring a few team members, as the activities are collaborative.
(Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t attend the CTO Summit and want to buy tickets to the workshop.)
By the end of this event, you will walk away with:
- Understanding key tenants of the successful AI strategies
- A strategic framework for identifying AI opportunities relevant to your business
- Methods for aligning and inspiring your team to do more with data
AI Readiness Workshop Agenda | April 10, 2019
9:30 AM: Doors Open
10:00 AM: Welcome & Intros
10:30 AM: Presentation from AI Expert Ron Green, CTO KUNGFU.AI
11:30 AM: Break
11:45 AM: AI Readiness Canvas: Explore Your Challenges
12:15 AM: AI Readiness Canvas: Articulating Your Goals
12:45 PM: Lunch
3:45 PM: AI Readiness Canvas: Data Worksheets
4:00 PM: Closing & Network
About Ron Green
Ron Green, CTO at KUNGFU.AI will kick things off with a lecture on the state of AI, explore the history of its application, and share some common themes on how it is being applied in business today.
Ron is a serial tech entrepreneur, CTO, and expert in machine learning. He’s built several successful companies in telecom, biotech, e-commerce, social media, and healthcare. He was most recently CEO and founder of Thrive Technologies (acquired by CLOUD), a mobile healthcare startup. Prior to Thrive, Ron ran software development at Ziften Technologies, Powered (acquired by Dachis Group), and Visible Genetics (acquired by Bayer). Ron holds an MSc with Distinction in Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems from the University of Sussex, and a degree in Computer Science from the University of Texas
- We will be located in the Mobility X room inside Capital Factory.
- Capital Factory is located in the Omni Hotel: 701 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701
- Mobility X is located on the 1st floor of the Omni building. It is on the northwest corner, inside the Voltron co-working space. There will be signs and staff that can help you to the room.
The Omni has paid valet parking. There is also street parking nearby as well as lots on 8th st. and Trinity as well as 8th and Neches.
About the Sponsors
KUNGFU.AI helps companies start and accelerate AI programs by providing strategy and development services.